October 9 PM.
New update: Sunshine's nonstress test went well today. Our little salmonid was swimming quite actively. Mom's blood pressure was good until the talk about induction started. Even then it was only mildly elevated. It could be her pressures are good or that she is improved at managing the thought of induced labor. I am interpreting that as lowered blood pressure as she certainly doesn't seem any less excitable about the idea of pitocin. We have been visiting friends who recently had babies. Rebecca and Nick had a 9lb 10oz linebacker named James face up after induced labor a week ago. Karen and Seth just had 7lb 4oz Daniel after two rounds of prostaglandin, pitocin, and then a cesearian. Not exactly smooth sailing for either one. And they say things happen in threes... But the boys and their parents are all doing well and seem happy to have it done. We'll be there soon. How soon is the question.
Quick summary: Nothing new to report other than some cold feet.
I'll leave you with a little body art from my lovely wife.

K
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Please keep us informed with all the news fit & unfit to print! Love you all... we can't wait to meet little Squirrelina.
This is a pretty neat website. I've never blogged before so this is a new experience. Anyhow, I was hoping we would get to see how big Sunshine's belly has gotten! You look great Sunshine. I must say I am somewhat superstitious, so please, please don't have the baby on Friday the 13th! If you can help it that is. Love, Molly
Post a Comment