Tuesday, October 24, 2006

October 24. Today was our first day at home. We went in to town for an appointment at the hospital. Everyone is doing well despite my occasional fretting. Tomorrow, Sage has an appointment with the pediatrician for a healthy checkup. So far the dogs have adjusted to the new arrival, although we'll see how long it is until Moriah tries to smoother her with love. Sunshine wants more pictures of me on the web. So for all you skin fans, here you go:

And when she gets a handful of that hair:

One of the first goofy pictures to be shown to future boyfriends:


K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cuddle bunnie seems to have the
papa hare under control.

Papa, blackmail is cruel. Don't begin those thoughts. I wil be forever haunted by my brothers' fiend, Wolfgang Von Frieleschnitz.

You all look great. I can't believe I am saying this, "Compters are great!"

Love,

Sal

Anonymous said...

Sage
with Kevin
resurfaces memories
of Sunshines soft skin
her first steps

Sage Snuggly
cap sovering her crown and brow
suit zipped to a collar under her chin
she all wrapped in a warm blanket

Sage of the 21st Century
in her car seat

Sage
in my stomach
is where i'm comfortable
where i'm round
and full
where i fold my hands in prayer
to smoothe and spread
this contentment
throughout my being

l, d

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at that beautiful little rosy cheeked face. The shirtless dad shots make me think that I should get you a gift certificate for one of those family portraits from the 70's where the entire family looks naked from the shoulders up. Maybe they didnt do those in Ohio but ask Sunny, almost everyone in RI had them. I think that it should be your xmas card. : )