October 27. We do still exist. I didn't post yesterday as Sage had a no photo moretorium due to her less than perfect complexion. She has been battling blocked tear ducts (decreased drainage) and yesterday started a secondary bacterial infection in one eye. After a visit to the doctor, we now have some antibiotics and she is improving rapidly. Here's what I've been working on while I haven't been blogging. I hope this makes up for the absence.
Sage video clip
More later,
K
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a treat. Something woke me up, so I checked out the house - no problems - except I am now wide awake.
So, decided to chek the blogspot and found your latest posting. O, my gosh. It was great. You are forgiven for non-posting.
I can't wait to show MamMaw. Probably not a good idea to wake her at 3 am.
I think I'll just have one more look before returning to bed.
Thanks and Love,
Sunshine,
Shirley thanks you for talking with her at length on the phone.
Kevin,
We both enjoyed the video. We agree she looks like you, and I see
remembrances of Sunni's Nana too.
I am coming out of a sinus infection which reminds again of our poor health care situation.
Congratulations on your expanded family! Fun for me to sense all of you accomodating to one another.
Nothing is more important to a child than the presence and love of both a father and a mother, even if that presence can only be letters.
Poppa used to say that family is what life is all about--the older I grow the more I agree with him.
Work, community become more understandable, more human seen from the viewpoints of being a fatner or a mother. Camille was always fascinated by others as the family of man, as depicted in Monet's dancing figures. Life in this family as one ages becomes more one of self-effacement, less indiviuality. God within each one of us comes out more and more--to a great extent this is how we become Him/Her.
So as we a little bit older are chuckling to ourselves, welcome to Sage's schedule.
l, d
Sunshine,
Shirley thanks you for talking with her at length on the phone.
Kevin,
We both enjoyed the video. We agree she looks like you, and I see
remembrances of Sunni's Nana too.
I am coming out of a sinus infection which reminds again of our poor health care situation.
Congratulations on your expanded family! Fun for me to sense all of you accomodating to one another.
Nothing is more important to a child than the presence and love of both a father and a mother, even if that presence can only be letters.
Poppa used to say that family is what life is all about--the older I grow the more I agree with him.
Work, community become more understandable, more human seen from the viewpoints of being a fatner or a mother. Camille was always fascinated by others as the family of man, as depicted in Monet's dancing figures. Life in this family as one ages becomes more one of self-effacement, less indiviuality. God within each one of us comes out more and more--to a great extent this is how we become Him/Her.
So as we a little bit older are chuckling to ourselves, welcome to Sage's schedule.
l, d
Post a Comment