Saturday, October 28, 2006

October 28. Sage is still doing a good job of sleeping and eating (and pooping). Her eyes have almost cleared up completely. She hasn't started crawling or walking, but she has a ride already.


We (read Sunshine) spotted this one in a going out of business sale. I am not sure whether it was the tassels or the bell that made the sale. We also purchased a rocker that is too small for me to sit in. I think she thinks I will forget and smash it by accident.

Per Sage's request, we watched the Ohio State game and the WSU football game. She is turning out to be a real sports fan. Now if dad were just more interested...

Sunshine tells me she is starting to think that Sage and I look alike ;-)


Well, I better get back to my beauty sleep.
K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, that Ohio State game was quite a nail biter yesterday. Was that when you guys fell asleep for this photo opp?

Anonymous said...

Go Bucks! Last week's game was a nailbiter as we wondered about the WA Lahmers family during the game. I notice that Kevin and Sage do have a similar hair style. Do you have the same stylist? We enjoyed the video clip. She's a smart girl to open her eyes when her father speaks to her! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Lahmers