Sunshine, It's nice to get out of the house some isn't it? Hopefully you are starting to feel somewhat like your normal self again. No jokes about the normal comment, ha! I remember two weeks after I had Autumn driving the car was like learning to drive all over again. Weird. Also, two weeks after I had Ashley I walked down to get the mail and didn't think I was going to be able to make it back up the driveway! Luckily I did.
Just remember to take it easy, but enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. Winter is coming.
Also, I think Sage looks like her mommy from what I can see in the pictures. Sorry Kevin.
3 comments:
Look at that little wrinkly back! Precious. Please keep em coming!
Sunshine, It's nice to get out of the house some isn't it? Hopefully you are starting to feel somewhat like your normal self again. No jokes about the normal comment, ha!
I remember two weeks after I had Autumn driving the car was like learning to drive all over again. Weird. Also, two weeks after I had Ashley I walked down to get the mail and didn't think I was going to be able to make it back up the driveway! Luckily I did.
Just remember to take it easy, but enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. Winter is coming.
Also, I think Sage looks like her mommy from what I can see in the pictures. Sorry Kevin.
Shine,
Have you figured to what power your boobs have expanded?
Loved the outside pictures. Your mom and I had a baby Snugli for you just like you have for Sage.
Nice seeing your full family, animals included.
Thanks for photos, Kevin.
l, d
Post a Comment