Saturday, June 30, 2007


Hey Bartender, got milk????

Man they grow up fast!


These are pictures from our latest Oct Babies get together.


Close ups of how much everyone is changing Danny, James and Spencer all have hair now too and the group is a very mobile group.






Sage loves having her friends over. They were a great inspiration to her, after watching how everyone was pulling themselves up, she secretly began "training" in her crib and now when we go to get her after her nap she's standing there smiling when we open the door.


Love,


S

2 comments:

Jacinda said...

Great shots of the crew. I can't believe that she is standing up in the crib. I have to see her soon. I feel like I am missing so much!

Anonymous said...

Shine and Kevin,

I'm enjoying the baby blog.
Yes, they enjoy other little people
and yes, they all grow up fast.

l,

d