

Cousins are great! Sage must be remembering what a good time she had meeting more of her cousins on her last trip to OH/WV...she can't wait to meet Clare too.

Ashley was very sweet sharing toys (even her favorite cow) with Sage. Autumn kept an eye on the two "little girls" like every big sister should.

Clearly Sage is very fond of her cousin Liam as well. She got to visit with cousin Austin for a second time on this visit.
Lots of love,
S
4 comments:
Great pics of Sage! I can't wait to see her in person next weekend at the parent's dinner, and Danny can't wait to see his favorite girlfriend!
This is a great new batch of pics.
They will make MamMaw's weekend.
The photo of Rita and the girls is
priceless. I about flipped when I
saw Autumn. She's all grown up.
She makes me smile!
WOW! I was gone for two weeks and look at all the new photos! She is getting so big. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment