Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hello again. Sunshine is in Seattle today for her board exams on Sunday and Monday. Sage and I are thinking of her. We also are excited about the possibility of a new cousing arriving today or tomorrow. The next update will have more pictures from our recent visit to Ohio and West Virginia. Until then, here's a couple pictures of Sage and one when she met her great grandmother.
K



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to see this little rascally one again (soon to be there - next week that is). Anyone who smiles that much just got to be a whole lot of fun to be around.

I recently found red leather Mickey Mouse shoes for making Sage's feet happy. Baby shoes are the best...always colorful and playful.

And for everyone's information, Sage now has a new cousin, Clare Catherine, 7.4 lbs June 3. Congratulations to wonderful Mom and Dad, (Jacinda and Rick)!

Anonymous said...

Sage, you're mirroring your Great-Grandma's facial espression. Great picture! Congrats to all for the addition of Clare.

Anonymous said...

Whew, I didn't check the blog, thought it was shut down untile exams
were over. Great news. Congratulations Jacinda and Rick. Clare was born on our 35th anniversary. So pleased to share the
day. It has certainly been great to us..

Can't wait to get MamMaw here in the
morning. She wil be thrilled. The bond is universal - I'm sure Sage will feel your Nana's presense, long before she is aware of it. Love to all.