
Clearly she is her Daddy's little girl. She found this basketball on her own.

Gma Lahmers and her girls from our recent visit to Ohio/WV

Sage cuddled up with her great Mammaw. What a joy to see them together.
More pics soon!
S
Play space for a dad and our new camera.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a special present (Sage) to celebrate and help you celebrate this year! I have fond memories of that weekend in '98. We still don't know how you were able to pull all those events off in one short weekend. The pics with Great-grandma are especially precious.
Kevin, you can't force the basketball fever on her. She still might grow up to like princesses and sparkly clothes. I recall a picture we have of Autumn at only a few weeks old next to a basketball, but she's still quite girly girly as you know. But hey, it's worth the try!
...but I didn't do it. I didn't even have the basketball out for her. It was under my desk and I was at work when all this happened. What doesn't show up as well is that she's wearing a pink outfit that says, "Thank Heaven for little girls".
Kevin
Post a Comment