
We thought we'd provide some pictures to help with sorting out if little Sage looks like dad and/or mom. As we looked at these we noted an important fact. We were both honored with the prestige of wearing hats at a young age. We had hoped to do this as a blinded study so you wouldn't know which photo was me and which one was Kevin as a baby. You might figure that the outfits kind of give it away however, you should remember Jacinda's comment that Kevin is not opposed to wearing a good looking dress.
Apparently early hat wearing sticks. Too bad I couldn't find any of my pictures of me wearing my marching band hat.

love,
S
4 comments:
Just my kind of people ... characters wearing hats . May have to invite Sage to my hat collection ... every one else tries to pinch em . You guys are looking real cool .
Since Sage and I have the same hair
style, I think she looks more like me than either one of you! Time will tell who she looks most like.
Keep the pictures coming!
Auntie Paula
I was looking back over all the pictures. I think maybe the one where you say she is yawning is captioned
incorrectly.
I believe she is yelling
BEAT MICHIGAN - GO BUCKS!
Good luck!
Shoot, did it again. Iam anonymous
Love,
Sal
Post a Comment