Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sage turned 11 yesterday and celebrated by breaking the 7 pound barrier at her doctors appt, and practicing new facial expressions. These should come in handy when she watches the WVU game tonight.

You can't make me talk


Thinking of Daddy who's at work

Making eyes at mom

Lions and tigers and weimaraners and sheep oh my!


Go WVU!

love,

Sunshine, Kevin & Sage

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little miss Baby Lovely is truly a gem. I can't wait to hold her. Her pea pod outfit is so funny. Looks like she has scoops of lime sherbet instead of peas in her pod. As for her shiny red and white tassled tricycle - now there is something to grow up for:-) It's great to keep getting photos of Sage...and mom and dad too, of cause.
Love
Camille/Mom

Anonymous said...

Have been out of town, actually drove to Louisville to watch the game. Ouch! Thanks for the good wishes. There is always next year.

Until these photos, I had thought Sage
looked like daddy, now I'm not so sure.

It appears all are well. Great!

Thanks for the photos. It is such a treat to see all of those happy faces, but then I suppose you all know that.

Love,

Sal

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl we are all getting to know.

Thanks, Dad.

Her eyes most certainly must be lamps to a lively mind and spirit.

Dan