
Sage is growing like crazy, keeping her eyes open more and teaching us all about parenting. Although she looks like a drill sargent in this one, she's actually just yawning.

Dad and Sage have been handing out together, resting and trying out pink hats.

We also had our first snow on the Palouse for this winter, it only lasted a few hours and Sage didn't ask to go for a sled ride just yet.

Until next time, lots of love from us all,
S
5 comments:
Very nice. good blackmail photo for the teen years. Although she will have one of Kevin in pink mickey ears so it probably will be a draw. Kevin, nice to see that you havent lost your taste for womens clothing. : )
Jaci,
I have the advantage in that I have never been cool. Besides, that picture of me in your dress is probably better material. On a side note, Jacinda has the new unofficial fastest time from post to comment at a speedy 52 minutes. Way to go!
K
What big eyes Sage has.
I am seeing more and more of Shine in
Sage's beautiful little face.
Interesting clothes comments. Might have to revise my christmas list
P.S.: I'm anonymous.
Clicked on the wrong dot.
Love,
Sal
Sooooooooooo cute. What a great site; we all can see Sage grow and change. Thanks!
Sorry Kevin but I too see Sunshine in Sage's face; although, you're cute too! Looking forward to meeting Sage in person.
Love, Aunt Maryann
Post a Comment