Sage seems to have accumulated various looks in her youthful personality ... wonder what's going on in her mind . Beyond the challenges of constant care by her loving parents , I'll bet there are numerous moments of shared joy in the magic of it all ...Camille and I are really enjoying the share of photos and commentaries . Love , Ta Ta ( Terry )
Sage is looking very “with it” with her blow-dry punk “do”.
Photos are great. I still find it amazing that 4 friends had 4 babies within the same time period. Something in the air, you suppose?
Kevin and Sunshine, I am thrilled with the Sage Taylor DVD. I watch it often…sometimes I keep it playing while I go about doing house chores, stopping by the PC every so often to take a look and a gander at this beautiful child. Makes her seem nearly touchable.
Well looks like Sally’s sending half the makings for a wee little equestrian, so Kevin where’s that pony you mentioned???
5 comments:
The papas sure look proud! Love, Gpa and Gma Lahmers
I have a pony saddle. 1/2 Pt. can't make the trip to be her buddy (Baru would be so sad.) however, I can and will mail the saddle.
Trust me Kevin, you have no input in this. Sage will either love horses or
could care less. It's called horse fever.
I love her regardless, but I have great plans.
I enjoy the pictures and news. It is
something to look forward to each day.
Love the chubby hands and long black
hair. I think it calls for a ribbon.
Love,
MamMaw
Sage seems to have accumulated various looks in her youthful personality ... wonder what's going on in her mind . Beyond the challenges of constant care by her loving parents , I'll bet there are numerous moments of shared joy in the magic of it all ...Camille and I are really enjoying the share of photos and commentaries .
Love , Ta Ta ( Terry )
Sage is looking very “with it” with her blow-dry punk “do”.
Photos are great. I still find it amazing that 4 friends had 4 babies within the same time period. Something in the air, you suppose?
Kevin and Sunshine, I am thrilled with the Sage Taylor DVD. I watch it often…sometimes I keep it playing while I go about doing house chores, stopping by the PC every so often to take a look and a gander at this beautiful child. Makes her seem nearly touchable.
Well looks like Sally’s sending half the makings for a wee little equestrian, so Kevin where’s that pony you mentioned???
Love
Mom/Camille
Post a Comment