I have just been catching myself up on the blog. I have been so busy at work I haven't had much free time. Sage is growing up fast and is turning into a little person. I especially liked the commentary about the nap ritual and how it used to work like a gem. There will be many more of those situations but you will just come up with new ideas that will again work like a gem. Although there will probably be some trial and error of course! Love all the pictures.
2 comments:
A bit of Sage's personality is showing in the first picture! Thanks for sharing.
I have just been catching myself up on the blog. I have been so busy at work I haven't had much free time. Sage is growing up fast and is turning into a little person. I especially liked the commentary about the nap ritual and how it used to work like a gem. There will be many more of those situations but you will just come up with new ideas that will again work like a gem. Although there will probably be some trial and error of course! Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment