Another great visit! Its amazing to me that it was only a few weeks between my mom's visit and Kevin's mom and dad's visit and yet Sage had changed a tremendous amount between visits. She had just about completely
abandoned the long favored army crawl for a more traditional crawl, she's obsessed with standing and "walking" around holding onto furniture and getting good at getting herself up and down. She also made threats of not needing an afternoon nap but now is back in her old schedule. I think with company here she doesn't want to miss a second of the fun. When its just her mom and dad she's figured out that she doesn't miss too much when she takes a nap ; ) Here are some pics of her visit with Kevin's mom and dad, she had a great time with them!

She loved to play peek a boo with grandpa

She and grandma had lots of laughs

She even got to show off some of her friends to Grandma and Grandpa

And here is our hungry girl
Love,
S
4 comments:
Gpa and I are so blessed to have been able to be with Sage and her folks. Thanks for putting us up!
Looks like Gma & Gpa & Sage are so much enjoying one another. It’s quite true what people say about the incomparable joy of being grandparents. Now I know :-)
(6/2) Go to sleep-y little baby. So funny! Do keep Uncle Dr. Harris’ number (chiropractor) close at hand.
As for the photo & slogan of the October tribe seemingly hanging out at the local baby bar… priceless.
I enjoyed the fathers’ day collection. What a terrific acknowledgement and celebration of the special men in Sage’s life.
_________________________
And since my recent and wonderful visit with Sunshine, Kevin & Sage, I can tell you that the green goo on Sage’s face (June 2) is fresh mashed avocado! Baby’s got upscale taste… no Gerbers processed peas or spinach …only the freshest and bestest for the sweetest and dearest.
Miss y'all.
I enjoy watching all having fun with Sage. Reminds me of the fun we had.
l,
d
Wow! That's one cute little girl. Looks just like Sunshine when she was young. Can't wait to see you all. Miss you very much. Hope all is well.
Much Love,
Duke
Post a Comment