Jacinda has a new post (with Sage photos) on her blog about her visit for the start of March Madness (and coming out to see Sage). Go post some comments for her so she builds some blogging momentum toward her own baby's arrival. (The comments really are fun and encourage more posting.)
http://babyblogplus.blogspot.com/2007/03/baby-boot-camp.html
K
Blatantly crossposting to attempt to get some credit for Jacinda's efforts.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I’m thrilled to see lil miss sweety pie again. I see a growing sense of play in her expressions starting with the 2/27 photos with big smiles of recognition for her dad. She looks like she’s having fun on the inside and outside.
I imagine Dan and Shirley had a fantastic time with Sage, especially now that she’s that much more alert and responsive.
As for the tumbling topsy turvy tots falling into each other…now that’s a funny bunch.
Go Bucks!…shh don’t tell Tata or Jace or Rick I said that. We’ll all be watching.
I’m off to Jaci’s blog
Post a Comment