I'm missing my husband and my baby girl while I'm away so I thought I'd get a quick fix looking at pictures. Sage is soon to meet her great mammaw...I'm looking forward to that trip very soon.
I’ve been placing Sage photos on my PC at work. I especially like the pic of her in her Easter dress the one with a pinkish red flower design... and she’s standing and she’s growing. Next there’s the most recent one of Sage sitting on the couch with a cap on and a matching “oh so cute” outfit …her bright eyes are very awake. Remember the leopard hat pic a few months ago. That one’s a joy. I love looking at it.
When people I work with and students walk into my office and ask ‘who is she?’ I tell them a bit about Sage and then I unabashedly can’t help it but comment “isn’t she beautiful!” Yea. --- I enjoyed seeing the W VA visit photos.
7 comments:
She is in love! Look how she stares at her grandfather! And that first shot of her on the couch, so beautiful!
Thanks for the pics!
Smile, eat, snuggle and sleep. We should all take a lesson.
Sage wears her food very well! I wonder if it tastes better that way?
Looks like there's lots of love being
shared there. xoxoxo Sending some
back your way.
See you soon - can barely wait!
Dan and Sage look great together ... thanks for the touching shots
I'm missing my husband and my baby girl while I'm away so I thought I'd get a quick fix looking at pictures. Sage is soon to meet her great mammaw...I'm looking forward to that trip very soon.
love,
Sunshine
Dear Sunshine, Kevin, and Sage,
Thanks for the time with you.
with love,
Shirley, Dan and Austin
I’ve been placing Sage photos on my PC at work. I especially like the pic of her in her Easter dress the one with a pinkish red flower design... and she’s standing and she’s growing. Next there’s the most recent one of Sage sitting on the couch with a cap on and a matching “oh so cute” outfit …her bright eyes are very awake. Remember the leopard hat pic a few months ago. That one’s a joy. I love looking at it.
When people I work with and students walk into my office and ask ‘who is she?’ I tell them a bit about Sage and then I unabashedly can’t help it but comment “isn’t she beautiful!” Yea.
---
I enjoyed seeing the W VA visit photos.
I know that you guys are busy and all but can I have 1 new picture please? Im going through withdrawal.
Post a Comment