Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A new picture for all you checking in. This was taken at our latest meeting of the minds of parents of October babies. This was taken by Danny's mother, Karen. Her comment is great and I couldn't think of anything better so here it is:
He's a little bit country, she's a little bit rock 'n' roll

K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your get togethers promise to have many more fun photo ops! Enjoy!

Jacinda said...

Get that hippie a haircut! She does our side of the family proud. You know that I'm making a mental list of hand-me-down requests as I look at pictures, right? It's so wrong. Kevin, I want that bear suit when you're done with it.

Anonymous said...

Look at these 2 little rascals :-) I agree with gma & gpa...so from time to time do continue to share photos of the Gang 10 (10th month) group. Would enjoy seeing them as they together grow through months and stages. Sage is looking a bit frisky and rearing to go. Inspired by the psychedelic T-shirt no doubt.