I bet attendance has picked up at the games. Are you going to the tournament?! Perhaps Sage needs a cheerleader outfit. Kevin, did you choose that pink headset? Thanks for the note. She's a cutie!
Oh my gosh it is so much fun seeing Sage at this more active and alert stage (new CD). But I’m losing sleep over her. Last thing I do before going to bed (since mail delivery Sat.) is view the Sage CD for 1-2 minutes (intended). And 40 minutes later I’m finally calling it a night. A few times I have fast forwarded some sections…now that’s pretty funny. I think I need to give her a great big hug :-)
5 comments:
I love the shaggy bangs with the headphones. It's so rock n roll. She is such a cutie, she must get tons of attention at the games.
PS. I risk making the other blog visitors jealous but I LOVE the little photos that came with my thank you note.
I bet attendance has picked up at the games. Are you going to the tournament?! Perhaps Sage needs a cheerleader outfit. Kevin, did you choose that pink headset? Thanks for the note. She's a cutie!
Sage looks adorable with her headphones on! We've got to get the two babies together for a game day photo.
Go Cougs!
Julie, James & Spencer
What a cutie!
What is she listening to? Or, is that
to muffle the sound at the games.
Are the Cougs your university team or Kevin's team?
I'm just getting you ready for 50 questions when Sage can talk.
I have to vote, I love the long bangs.
XOXOX to all of you.
Oh my gosh it is so much fun seeing Sage at this more active and alert stage (new CD). But I’m losing sleep over her. Last thing I do before going to bed (since mail delivery Sat.) is view the Sage CD for 1-2 minutes (intended). And 40 minutes later I’m finally calling it a night. A few times I have fast forwarded some sections…now that’s pretty funny. I think I need to give her a great big hug :-)
Post a Comment