Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We enjoyed another wonderful visit. Sage got to meet Grandma and Grandpa Lahmers last week.

She was surprised to find out that Grandma Lahmers also works for Santa


Ahhh, a good nap


and another nap


and now that she's rested she can voice her opinion about being forced to wear hats. Come on Sage this is a pretty cute hat.


love,

S

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Grandma and Grandpa Lahmers have the magic touch! How wonderful! Happy holidays everyone.

Anonymous said...

We did indeed appreciate the opportunity to meet and greet our new granddaughter. As you can see, she wasn't too demanding this visit. We're sure she'll have more plans for us next time. Grandchildren are truly the highlight of a grandparent's life!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, wish I was giving Sage a cuddle.

Sage looked very content with both Grandma and Grandpa - undoubtedly she
could feel their love.

Merry Christmas you three.

Anonymous said...

Guess who? I swear I thought I hit
other

Anonymous said...

I just went back quickly to take another peek before shutting down the computer - have to get busy. Anyway, I thought Grandpa had learned to lock his knees and sleep standing up until
I saw the knobs on the arms of the chair under his arms.

Kevin Lahmers said...

Sally,
I think you need your sleep.
K

Anonymous said...

Just want to say Merry Christmas to you. We will miss not seeing you at Christmas, but you will be on our minds and in our hearts. Hope Santa treats you good!

Anonymous said...

Jerry and Rita ... you guys look like pros ... hope you enjoyed your stay .
Sending bright stars and genuine warmth to Sunshine , Kevin And Sage on their first Christmas together .