I show up later than I should but with more pictures this time. I have been taking photos, but I just haven't had time to transfer them to the computer and upload them. I am noticing a couple things. First, I need to work on depth of field, especially on macros. Use of a tripod should help with that. Second, I need to get out of high ISO all the time mode. Think Kevin think! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites. For Jaci, the first is with the 28-70 and the rest are with the telephoto. All photos have no post-processing done. I need to learn so much!!
The kid getting personal with a suitcase full of hand-me-downs that came with grandma.

Maddy standing still for once.

Macro of wool on the fence with frost

Foggy tree in yard

Another shot from the front door of the sun coming up.

The next three are of a interesting sky. It came and was gone in 5 minutes. Not enough time
for me to remember to get the 1600 iso off or to really compose anything that tells a story.

Sans ovidae.


Frost is cool. Literally and figuratively.

Daddy, would you like to carry me?

A frosty set of apple leaves

Thanks for looking.
Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment