Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The many faces of Sage:


This is her all around happy and welcoming "glad to meet you" face


The "talk to the hand" face is usually reserved for Mommy


This is the ever so proud "look what I have" face


Often associated with the "I didn't do it" face


And I'm not quite sure what to call this one...you'll have to help me out.

Love,

S

6 comments:

Jacinda said...

oh boy. look at all that paper tearing that we have to look forward to. And I bet the were all taken in a very short window. Toddlers are speedy like that, huh?

The last shot? Hmn not sure. Maybe its a "yeah i did it, wait to see what i do next, lady"

Jacinda said...

ps. do y'all ever wonder if I stalk your blog? I'm here commenting almost immediately after you post, aren't I?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin, Sunshine & Sage. I think that last picture says "I'm going to try getting away with anything. They can't resist my cute face."
Sage sure does like to stand a lot
it seems. She's growing up fast.

Things are fine in Nct. Mon. Autumn has her open house for preschool and then she starts the next week. Oh my! I think Ashley may be lost without her at first (or maybe that's mom). It's going to be an adjustment.

Anonymous said...

neat pictures the last one is "I think I pulled one off on the folks".

Anonymous said...

I hate to admit that I'm happy to see the "talk to the hand" face. Danny has been doing that to me lately (note: to me and not Seth). It must be a universal baby-face for reserved only for Moms!

Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm the anonymous =)
Karen