Yes she is growing up way too fast! Tell her to slow down a bit before I get to see her in person for the first time. I like her wardrobe selection of the tie dye-cute, cute, cute! I must say I feel a bit privledged to be the first blogger!
Looks like lil girl friend Sage is giving us the thumbs up in the top photo. But then maybe that little thumb is on its way up to her sweet sugarplum lips. She is so delightful, I love her expressions…I could hug her 1020 times a day…If… I could. I loved seeing Sage when she was so new in life. Now I’m longing to see her at every growing stage. I’m excited for Dan and Shirley who will be seeing Sage while there’s more recognition and interaction. I think I need a new Sage video :-)
Just walked Mammaw over. We stopped at the mailbox and then headed inside for a sit down. We have about an inch of snow. We just reviewed all of the pictures on the blog. A nice way to spend a bit of the afternoon.
7 comments:
Yes she is growing up way too fast! Tell her to slow down a bit before I get to see her in person for the first time. I like her wardrobe selection of the tie dye-cute, cute, cute! I must say I feel a bit privledged to be the first blogger!
Looks like lil girl friend Sage is giving us the thumbs up in the top photo. But then maybe that little thumb is on its way up to her sweet sugarplum lips.
She is so delightful, I love her expressions…I could hug her 1020 times a day…If… I could. I loved seeing Sage when she was so new in life. Now I’m longing to see her at every growing stage.
I’m excited for Dan and Shirley who will be seeing Sage while there’s more recognition and interaction. I think I need a new Sage video :-)
Shine & Kevin,
Hey, sage is downright cute before she's even a teenager!
Glad she and you talked with Mammaw, Shine. She told me you had called.
I second your mom's motion for a new video. If I remember you said one was on the way.
Camille, when we visit will be in touch just as you and Terry were.
Love, Dad
So good to see pictures of Sage. Thanks! For the first, I think her eyes look like Kevin's. I can't believe how much she's changing.
She is so happy and glow-y! I can't wait to meet her and get my Baby Care 101 lessons. Countdown to March!
Dear Shine, Kevin and Sage,
Just walked Mammaw over. We stopped
at the mailbox and then headed inside
for a sit down. We have about an inch of snow. We just reviewed all of the pictures on the blog. A nice
way to spend a bit of the afternoon.
Hoping you are warm and cozy.
Love,
Sal and Mammaw
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment